Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Dear Pretty Girls

Dear Courtney (or insert YOUR name here) :)
I made YOU and you are different. You are unique. With LOVE I formed you  in yourmother's womb. With LOVE I fashioned you with great joy. I remember with great pleasure the day I created you.

I LOVE your smile. I LOVE your ways. I LOVE to hear you laugh and the silly things you do and say. You brings Me great pleasure. This is how I made you. 

I made you pretty, but not perfect, because I know your heart, and that you could be vain. I wanted you to search out your heart and to learn that it would be Me in you that would make you beautiful and it would be Me in you that would draw friends to you.
I made you in such a way at you would need Me. I made you a little more lonesome than you would like to be, only because I need you to lean and depend on Me. I know your heart, I know if I had not made you like this,you would go your own chosen way and forget Me, your Creator.

I have given you many good and happy things  because I love you.  

Because I love you I have seen you broken, hurt and I've seen the tears you have cried alone. I have cried them with you, and had a broken heart, too.  

I have to reshape and remold you, and  renew to what I had planned for you to be. It has not been easy for you or Me. 

I want you to be conformed to My image. This goal I have set for you  because I LOVE YOU!
Love,
Your Prince Jesus :)




No comments:

Post a Comment